THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A great brother

Hi all :) This is my first post.I like to pay tribute to my big brother Gorman. He was a great big brother that did his normal big brother stuff. Although we fought like cats and dogs me,Kenney,Bat and Gorman became closer as we got older. Gorman showed me how to fry an egg and how to fry bologne and cheese. lol When he got his ten speed bike he cherised that bike,which made me do the same when I got mine. Gorman started a trend of going to a Vocational School instead of his zone school. He went to Merganthaler Vocational Technical H.S. Mervo for short. Bat went to mervo. Me I was a lil shakey being a class clown lol but I went to mervo too. Kenney went to Carver, mervos rival. Then comes Bryan the baby of the bunch he went to mervo too. (smile) So the trend begin with Gorman the oldest and ended with Bryan the youngest. My first time on the basketball court some older guy and me had words he didnt know me and i didnt know him,but it was told that I was Gormans lil brother and that guy never gave me no problems after that. I wanna say thanks Gorman for being a great big brother I'll always love you and wouldnt trade for nothin. I will miss you like crazy and will never forget the fun times. love, marc

6 comments:

Mush Boutique said...

Thanks Marc for sharing, I learned something about Gorman life that I did not know before.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I will always miss Gorman. :(

Mrs. Sugar said...

lots of good and funny memories...reminds me that we have to make sure we stick with each other. nobody iritates you like your family, but nobody can take the place of one single family member either.

-nekondeh

Blackrose said...

family i would like for any one who has pictures of pasted on family members to post them to this blog. our family children need to know who there family was and what these people looked liked. we will not forget the ones who has gone on ahead of us. we nreed pictures of MRS delia,uncle Prince Prince steven,otis hawkins landa hawkins rosa hawkins dollie jarratt[grandma] willianna jarratt. i am puting it out there for all to make this family blog a real blog so if you have picture of family memebets please post them so every one can seee if you want to maybe post a short storie or something that you remember about this person. this blog is our family tree so all can know where we come from and who we came from WE ARE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

Blackrose said...

hi family It's been a while since i post anything here . Well today i want to say hello to mr. gary Jarratt. HEY cousin I miss you and love you so much. I want you to know that you was always my strong rock. When ever i needed you. you was always there for me. THANK YOU!! I miss my best friend,when i needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to. Cousin you was there. LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!